EFM bridges the gap between broadband technology and high-speed, business grade products such as Ethernet. It offers customers a choice of two multi-pair options with bandwidth of up to 10 or 20 Mbps.
EFM offers the latest in connectivity with unlimited usage, no additional bandwidth charges, future-proof access and fail-safe connectivity. EFM also includes a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Its ideal for Small and medium enterprises with branch offices that need;
- faster connection for critical applications
- more bandwidth without going to full-blown Ethernet
- resilient connections and centralised sales systems
What We Can Do For You
- Consultancy and Scoping
- Installation and Configuration
- On Going Support and Maintenance
14 July 2017 | 4:10 pmWhat is it? Net Neutrality is the internet’s guiding principle: It preserves our right to communicate freely online. Net Neutrality means an intern...
5 July 2017 | 1:03 pmSuccessful CRM users understand that their system acts as a central repository of customer and prospect information. When used efficiently, it empo...