EFM bridges the gap between broadband technology and high-speed, business grade products such as Ethernet. It offers customers a choice of two multi-pair options with bandwidth of up to 10 or 20 Mbps.
EFM offers the latest in connectivity with unlimited usage, no additional bandwidth charges, future-proof access and fail-safe connectivity. EFM also includes a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Its ideal for Small and medium enterprises with branch offices that need;
- faster connection for critical applications
- more bandwidth without going to full-blown Ethernet
- resilient connections and centralised sales systems
What We Can Do For You
- Consultancy and Scoping
- Installation and Configuration
- On Going Support and Maintenance
21 September 2017 | 9:38 amCcleaner, a common and well-respected cleanup software, recently released version 5.33 of its program. Developed by Avast, Ccleaner has both free a...
31 August 2017 | 8:32 amThe spambot has collected millions of email credentials and server login information in order to send spam through “legitimate” servers...