Desktop virtualisation is the ability to separate the desktop environment from the client, thus enabling a user to access their desktop using different means and from different locations. Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI’s) offer flexibility of deployment as well as increased efficiency in management and administration of desktop infrastructures.
Benefits of VDIs
- Reduced support costs through image standardisation.
- Reduced on going PC upgrade/replacement costs
- Reduced admin costs through image consolidation
- Flexible access modes
Entegraty provides VDI solutions from Citrix, a leading VDI solution provider.
What We Can Do For You
- Consultancy and Help with Choice of Product
- Image Consolidation
- Hosting VDI Server Infrastructure
- On Going Support and Maintenance
28 February 2017 | 11:01 amUse the slider above to see visual differences between Sage CRM 7.3 SP3 (left) & Sage CRM 2017 R1 (right). The latest version of
24 November 2016 | 11:40 am