Get your email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your PC, phone, and browser. With a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery, Microsoft Exchange offers reliability and reduces complexity, while protecting sensitive and confidential information.
- Exchange Server 2016 helps to ensure your communications are always available while you remain in control.
- The Exchange building block model simplifies deployments at all scales, standardizes high availability and client load balancing, and improves cross-version interoperability.
- Enjoy more uptime through faster failover times and support for multiple databases per volume.
- A built-in monitoring and managed availability solution provides self-healing features to automatically recover from failures.
- Simplified load-balancing options improve flexibility and scale even while reducing cost.
- Reduce storage costs by using larger, less expensive disks.
Flexible Deployment Options
Exchange On Premise
In the Cloud
Hybrid combination of the two
What We Can Do For You
- On premise Deployment
- Exchange Online
- Upgrade and Migration
- Migration to Office365
- Migration from Office365
28 February 2017 | 11:01 amUse the slider above to see visual differences between Sage CRM 7.3 SP3 (left) & Sage CRM 2017 R1 (right). The latest version of
24 November 2016 | 11:40 am