Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, provides all the Microsoft experience behind building and operating private and public clouds, delivered as an enterprise-class, simple and cost-effective server and cloud platform. Windows Server 2012 R2 delivers significant value around the following seven key capabilities:
- Server virtualization.
- Server management and automation.
- Web and application platform.
- Access and information protection.
- Virtual desktop infrastructure.
What We Can Do For You
- Consultancy and Scoping
- Installation and Configuration
- On Going Support and Maintenance
28 February 2017 | 11:01 amUse the slider above to see visual differences between Sage CRM 7.3 SP3 (left) & Sage CRM 2017 R1 (right). The latest version of
24 November 2016 | 11:40 am